At Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers, we offer a full range of services to our construction law clients in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, region as well as New Orleans region. Among the areas where we have experience helping our clients are:
- Private Works Act
- Public Works Act
- Contract negotiations and disputes
- Public and government financing
- Bond issues, including performance bonds and bank bonds
- Commercial loan closings
- Mediation and arbitration of commercial disputes
- Public bids
- Warranty actions
- Industrial Construction projects
- Commercial construction projects
We are well versed in the law relevant to construction, especially commercial and industrial construction. With an attorney who is a former construction project manager on large scale projects, we have the skills and experience you need to make your projects run as smoothly as possible as well as understand the contracting process and construction process to effectively negotiate with owners unwilling to pay you what is due.
Contact us to work with a law firm that can meet your construction law needs.