Contracts and Agreements
Louisiana Employer / Employee Relations Attorneys
At the Baton Rouge office of Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers, we represent employers in a wide range of issues that deal with employer / employee relations. We strive to review the entire situation and determine the potential outcomes. It is important to consider how the outcome may affect your business in the long run.
With knowledgeable and highly skilled lawyers, we are able to confidently handle many different types of employer / employee relations matters. We handle for our clients the following types of employment law matters:
- Drafting non-competition agreements
- Enforcing or successfully negotiating out of poorly drafted non-competition agreements
- Conducting compliance review audits of employment policies
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal labor laws
- Drafting personnel manuals
- Negotiating with management or employees
- Handling mediations of rights and interests, providing win-win solutions
- Litigating disputes over allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, or wrongful termination
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Contracts
One major part of handling employee and employer matters is having the ability to draft, review, and negotiate contracts. Our firm is skilled at investigating the situation at hand and applying the necessary resources in order to achieve the goals of the employee and employer. Whether we are working for the executive employee or the employer, we are able to utilize a detail-oriented approach, reviewing all documents and keeping the best interests of our clients in mind.
Regardless of your issue, we can assess your situation and determine the best way for us to proceed. Whether you are wishing to settle the matter out of court or aggressively argue the matter in front of a judge and jury, our firm can assist you in pursuing a resolution that suits your needs.
Contact Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers today to further discuss your employer / employee relations and/ or other employment law or business law needs.