Baton Rouge Copyright Attorneys
As a business owner, your most valuable asset is your intellectual property and it requires protection, just as much as your real property. Here are several reasons why:
- I ntellectual property requires investment: It is the time and energy you spend, and the knowledge and insight you apply.
- Investments have value: Your time, energy, knowledge and insight, and the way you apply them have intrinsic value because it is unique to you.
- Investments in intellectual property can yield a monetary return: A patent worth millions, a national best-selling book and a trademark trusted by millions of consumers are all examples of intellectual property yielding monetary return.
- Benefiting from that monetary return requires protection of intellectual property: If you are not recognized as the creator or worse, if someone appropriates your unprotected intellectual property, you cannot enjoy the monetary benefit and you have no legal recourse to recoup that benefit.
To help you protect your intellectual property rights, talk to the Baton Rouge copyright lawyers at Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers.
Your Intellectual Property Attorneys
Since our founding in 1994 by the daughter of a small-business person, we have assisted Louisiana businesses in protecting their intellectual property. Founder Jennifer Treadway and her team of business attorneys understand how vitally important this asset is to small and medium-sized businesses.
At Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers, we have helped many clients protect many different kinds of intellectual property. Here are some examples of that property:
- Trademarks: A word, symbol, device or any combination of the three that sets you apart, engages customers and engenders brand loyalty.
- Copyrights: Secure your intellectual investment in a written work, music or works of art tangibly expressed.
- Patents: A limited duration protection of your invention.
Some services we have provided our intellectual property clients include:
- Filing trademarks
- Creating trademark licensing agreements
- Drafting confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
- Customizing licensing agreements
- Obtaining patents
- Registering copyrights
- Protecting trade secrets
If your intellectual property rights are infringed upon, we will litigate.
Protect Your Intellectual Property: Talk To An Experienced Attorney Now
From start to finish at Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers, you will be working with an experienced attorney who will help you protect your most important investment. We offer flexible payment arrangements. Contact us online or call 225-366-7030 to schedule an initial consultation.