Jump To Navigation


Immigration Bonding Lawyer ● I-9 Lawyer ● E-2 Investor Visa

  • Are you seeking assistance with bonding out a relative or friend who is being detained due to an arrest by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Border Patrol, or police?
  • Are you seeking permanent visa status, a work visa, or citizenship in the United States?
  • Do you need help with an I-9 form?

For assistance from an experienced Baton Rouge immigration attorney, Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers can help. Contact the firm online or call 225-366-7030 to learn more.

Immigration Services

Our office assists clients with obtaining legal immigration status through the following:

  • Family-based visas
  • Legal residency cards (also known as green cards)
  • American citizenship
  • Employment-based visas
  • I-9 forms
  • H2B visas
  • E2 (E-2) Investor Visa
  • Change of Status or Form I-129
  • Employment authorization card (EAD) or Form I-765
  • Application for Extension of Stay or Visa Extensions

For all change of status or filing for nationalization, it is important that you act timely, before your original visa time lapses, to avoid lengthy delays or forced deportation before re-entry. Contact the firm now to assess the time you have to make legal changes or apply for permanent status or nationalization.

Are you are seeking permanent residency or citizenship for yourself, your children, your spouse, or your fiancé(e)? Do you currently hold a valid immigration status and now seek to qualify to petition for a family member? It is important to seek assistance from an experienced immigration attorney in these complex matters.

Immigration Holds

Individuals detained or arrested by ICE may have legal relief to obtain legal status in the United States. As an experienced Baton Rouge immigration lawyers, we can assess your case and advise you of available options.

Time is of the essence during an initial ICE or immigration hold, detention or arrest. Contact the firm immediately for assistance with these emergency situations. Immigration can be a frustrating process, allow an experienced attorney to take the stress from you.

I can assist with the following:

  • Immigration
  • Immigration bonding
  • I-9 help
  • Assistance with work visas
  • Hardship stay
  • Temporary asylum
  • Extending visa stay
  • Voluntary deportation
  • Reentry
  • Foreign alien help
  • Visa immigration detainment or hold
  • Appearance bond

Nuestra oficina puede ayudar con:

  • Español fianzas de inmigración
  • Baton Rouge abogado español
  • Español asistencia de inmigración
  • Arrestos de inmigración español
  • Casos de inmigración española
  • Español abogado de inmigración
  • Louisiana español abogado de inmigración
  • Louisiana español abogado de inmigración
  • Español abogado de ICE
  • Traducción español
  • Baton Rouge abogado en español
  • Abogado en español

Contact a Louisiana Immigration Bonding Attorney

To learn more about your immigration options, contact the firm at 225-366-7030.

Questions? Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Office Location

Treadway Gaudin | Lawyers
4021 W.E. Heck Ct.
Bldg. L-1
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Phone: 225-366-7030
Fax: 225-296-7404
Maps and Directions

</div>'); $('#columnSide div:last').remove();</body>